Our TRX classes are having a moment right now. We've added loads of new fusion workouts to the timetable, each with a unique focus, so you can smash out multiple sessions without losing interest.
TRX is a full body blast workout that uses gravity and body weight to perform hundreds of exercises, allowing you to push, pull, squat and lunge your way to peak fitness. You control how big a challenge you want by simply adjusting your body position to add or decrease resistance. Our 30 minute class are even sweatier now we've added weights, ViPR and circuits to the mix. Expect to be properly put through your paces (before you've even had breakfast if you join one of our early bird sessions!) There are also 45 minute classes, however be warned, much like the intensity pyramid on our HiPer Zone classes, we advise you start with TRX/ Bodyweight and progress to TRX/Strength. Go hard or go home!
1. TRX/Strength (30 min class) Here we integrate weights into the session, so not only will you be working with your own body weight on the straps, you'll use dumbbells and kettlebells off the straps. Want to see change fast, this is the class for you as it keeps your body guessing and stops your fitness flatlining.
2. TRX/Circuits (30 and 45 min classes) Playing with almost every bit of kit available in the studio - from jump ropes to slam balls, battle ropes to partner work - this is a turbocharged, challenging session that will keep you on your toes.
3. TRX /Bodyweight (30 & 45min classes) This is pure, unadulterated strap work but, as with all our workouts, it'll be anything but ordinary. Yes you'll spend 80% of your time on the TRX but we'll be incorporating your own body weight, strength, cardio, agility and core to blast out the mother of all routines.
4. TRX/ViPR (30 min class) Blends loaded movement training (ViPR - a weighted tube) with suspension training to bridge the gap between functional fitness and strength conditioning. Expect to lift, shift and twist your way to a more agile, honed and lean body.
5. There is quite possibly no other discipline that will rock your abs like TRX does. Every single exercise performed on the straps demands you use your core to the max. On top of that you're improving your strength and boosting your metabolic rate, which sends your calorie burn soaring... so even when you're finished, you're still torching fat. We love the effects so much we've included TRX into our exclusive HiPer Zone Power and Speed circuits.
For the full newsletter click here