Transition Zone Terms & Conditions, Waiver Policy and Refund Policy
This Site is owned and operated by Transition Zone Limited.
Transition Zone Limited. Company registration no:- 8318044.
12 Northfields Prospect, Putney Bridge Road, London SW18 1PE.
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Transition Zone on the site and in our studio. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this Site or in a studio will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Classes are always subject to availability but at Transition Zone we will always do our best to accommodate you in your chosen class.
- All classes must be prepaid and all clients agree to our 24hr notice policy when cancelling and/or rescheduling. So if you're booked into a class, but miss it or cancel with less than 24 hours' notice, you will be charged for it.
- Out of consideration for the trainer and other members, and also for your own safety (the warm-up is an important aspect of each class) please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
Bookings are made through the reception;
- Call 0207 736 2070 (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs).
- Visit the studio Broomhouse Studios, Unit 1, 50 Sulivan Road, London SW6 3DX.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes require two or more people in order to take place;
- Instructors and classes are subject to change.
- Classes and Personal training sessions are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Important Liability Statement
- The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site or at the Transition Zone studio do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
- It is also vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us. We try to make sure that all information contained on this web site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but, subject to the paragraph below, we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this web site or provided through any Service supplied by us to you.
- You, your legal representatives and your heirs release waive, discharge and covenant, not to sue Transition Zone and its instructors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- Transition Zone warrants that the Products and Services will be supplied with reasonable skill and care.
Statutory Rights and Refunds and Cancellation
- Courses are sold in blocks of 5 or 10 or such other combinations as Transition Zone may introduce from time to time. The Client Shall not transfer sessions to any other person or permit them to be used by anyone other than the Client. Any assignment, transfer or disposal of courses is at the sole discretion of the Transition Zone management and may only be permitted in exceptional circumstances. Class fees are non refundable.
- Class fees may be increased by Transition Zone at any time. The Proprietor shall give the Clients not less than 28 days notice prior to any such increases.
- Any booked sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours, in person or by telephone or by email. In any other case, the session will be charged and deducted from the remainder of the Client’s course. When you are purchasing a class you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds in relation to Products or Services may only be credited to the credit or debit card originally used to make the purchase. An administration fee of £50.00 is applicable.
- In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply: “Services” means any information and services ordered and/or provided by Transition Zone through or via the Site or our studios and all services offered as part of any course or workshop. Any electronic information supplied to you by Transition Zone will constitute part of "Service" not a Product and cancellation rights will apply accordingly. “Products" means any products offered for sale on the Site or at Transition Zone studio. “Site” means the web site at the URL www.transitionzone.co.uk
- You may use the Site for personal and lawful use and in accordance with these terms and you are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose.
- The intellectual property rights in all contents of the Site and supplied as part of the Products or Services, and in the Transition Zone. and logos ("Materials") are owned by Transition Zone You are not allowed to make any copies of any part of any Materials, or remove or change anything on the Site, include or create links to or from the Site without our written authority, or remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in any Materials or copies thereof.
- Transition Zone accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the Site. However, Transition Zone reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law and/or to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials, to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation.
Your Personal Information
- You are referred to the important liability statement at the top of these terms and conditions. Subject to that statement you agree that your use of this Site and the Service is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, Transition Zone does not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the Site or the Products or the Services (including any implied term relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose) or any guaranteed or predicted result.
- The Site may include links to external sites and co-branded pages. Transition Zone has included links to these sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting, However, Transition Zone is not responsible for the content of these site and pages or for anything provided by them.
- Subject to the important liability statement, Transition Zone is not liable for failure to comply with these terms and conditions due to any event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, the input of incorrect information by you.
Suspension and Termination of Service
- Transition Zone may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any Sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
- Transition Zone may terminate the Service immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions or do not pay any sums due to Transition Zone (including if the credit/debit card you use is not valid or does not work for another reason).
- No contract will exist in relation to the Services or Products until we have confirmed to you by email the particulars of your order, the value of your order and the Products or Services (as applicable) you have purchased.
- Information displayed on the Site or in our studio as to pricing and availability is subject to change by Transition Zone without notice.
- Transition Zone may change these terms and conditions from time to time. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter.
Enquiries or Complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints email@example.com