As we head towards the summer months, this is the time to plan ahead and organise your diary to get those events booked. Start to build good habits now, so come the summer, you'll be well ahead of the game!
Challenges, new experiences, a Friday escape, SELF-CARE should be on top of your summer agenda... alongside festivals, BBQs and holidays, of course!
Workout, Mobility, Breathwork & Cold Water Immersion
Friday 2nd June/Friday 23rd June 10am-3pm
£180pp Early bird (£220).
We’ve partnered with HUMAN WELLNESS to bring you a retreat experience that's only 30mins away from Fulham.
A day of immersive learning in nature to experience what it truly means to be human.
Located on a 200-acre farm in Surrey, this retreat will allow you to escape the stresses of modern life.
- Workout/movement & mobility - with lots of playtime
- Walk - around the farm surroundings
- Guided breathwork – to help with focus, clarity, anxiety, stress, sleep and recovery
- Cold water therapy – to increase internal resilience with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Nourishment - a nutritious lunch.
in partnership with
New Summer Challenge
- 30 days of "BALANCED" fitness
1ST JUNE - 30TH JUNE
Complete *25 classes (25 points) in 30 DAYS
- Must do a minimum of *FIVE classes at the sister site Resilience Zone.
- One class TZ/RZ = 1 point
- Attend extra classes at RZ = 2 bonus points per class for additional classes (6 and over).
FREE SLOT AT THE TRANSITION ZONE SUMMER TRI EVENT ON THE 24TH JUNE.