Well well well. Food for thought.
"Emma will quiz you on everything from your bowel habits to how much time you spend in the kitchen."
Want to feel on top of your nutrition game? Here’s your chance. We’re delighted to announce that we’ve linked up with registered nutritional therapist, Emma Bardwell, and will be offering private nutrition consultations in the studio from March 20th. So what can you expect from one of Emma’s programmes? Plenty, is the short answer!
The consultation process
- Consultations start with a free preliminary chat to discuss expectations and end goals.
- Once booked in, you’ll be sent a detailed health questionnaire to be filled in online. This is where Emma starts to compile a picture of your current health, medical history, family history, dietary habits and relationship with food. She’ll also ask you for a 4-day diet diary.
- The consultation itself will last between 60-90 minutes and be spent delving deep into your diet and relationship with food. No two people are the same when it comes to nutrition, so the more that’s known about your unique profile the better. Expect no stone to be unturned but also to feel listened to and understood (Emma holds a Level 3 counsellor certificate) with absolutely no judging or preaching.
- After the session, you’ll be sent a nutrition and lifestyle programme to follow until your next session, which is usually 4-6 weeks later.
- Between the initial and follow up consultations you can expect a scheduled check-in call to ensure you’re on track.
- Follow up sessions are used to discuss progress, analyse results and tweak your plan going forward.
£175.00 (20% off £140.00)
Emma advocates evidence based nutrition and works to cut through the often confusing messages associated with health and wellness. She believes in a holistic approach - one that takes into account physical, mental and social health, as well as sleep, lifestyle and fitness - but she’s a stickler for research. You won’t find her recommending fad diets or trendy supplements. Instead she draws on the latest studies to inspire you to live your healthiest, happiest life.
To book in for a free 15 minute preliminary call, click book now or talk to us here in the studio.
Easter Youth Athletic Camp
*8-12 April & 1pm-4pm
This Easter sees the return of our Youth Athletic Camp. Aimed at adolescents between 12 and 15 years of age, they're a superb way to channel energy, develop confidence and hone athletic performance. Moving between the studio and Parsons Green (weather permitting), our experienced coaches will deliver first class athletic coaching around team skills, movement patterns (run, jump, hop, throw and catch) strength, coordination, stamina, flexibility and balance.
* We need minimum numbers to run each day.
Single day: £45. 3 days: £130. Full week: £200.
Our refit is progressing really well, phase two in almost complete with final installations happening next week, pop in, we're sure you'll love the new changes!