Safety No.1 Priority
We will return but with changes as our number one priority is your safety (and ours). We are following government guidelines and Public Health England (PHE) to ensure we create an environment that allows best practice to open safely.
Fogging: Complete Surface Disinfection. The unique fogging device used transforms the disinfectant liquid into a dry fog upon spraying. This means it can reach further than the next best cleaning products.
Electrostatic Spraying: Surface Reach. The electrostatic spraying device used has a spraying nozzle which adds a negative electrostatic charge to the solution. This means that once our environmentally friendly disinfectant is sprayed, it surrounds and clings to all surfaces it touches.
Full Virucidal High-Performance Disinfectants. With broad spectrum activity against bacteria, yeast and viruses ideal for use during infection outbreaks.
• EN 1276, EN 13697, EN 14476, EN 13727 - including MRSA, E.Coli, Norovirus, Influenza & Coronavirus • EN 1650, EN 13610, EN 14561, EN 1657, EN 16438, EN 14675
How STUDIO space will be utilised // 3,000 sqft
A new way of operating... we will have full control of who comes in and out of the studio.
Our open plan studio space has been split into four designated Training Zones for Personal Training – all with a minimum of 2m distance apart. Capacity has been reduced and small group training will replace our traditional classes.
Our COVID POLICY:
- All sessions will be pre-booked in advance.
- One door for Entrance and One door Exit.
- Adhere to strict social distancing at ALL times.
- Wash hand on arrival and departure.
- Hand sanitise stations installed.
- Signage installed for traffic flow.
- Face masks and gloves available for use.
- Temperature check on arrival.
- Pre session Q&A.
- Limited studio capacity.
- Allow 15min between all sessions for equipment cleaning and capacity monitoring.
- On going cleaning throughout the day.
- Team trained on our FULL COVID policy.
- All doors will remain open so fresh air continually circulates through the studio.
If you have any further questions or concerns please email email@example.com